Thursday, July 16, 2009

WEIRD....

i am weird 2day...
dunno wat happen on me...
may be mis my baby boy 2 much....
REALLY...
since i started 2 take tis course...
i seldom do house work
besides finish exam...
otherwise my room will be really messy...
dun even look like a gal room...
it's full of rubbish..
even my bf can't withstand about it...
til he rather help me 2 pack n clean up everything...
tis make me feel tat i am really useless n lazy den a guy...
haha...but i as long as my baby dun mind..
kakaka...
well..suprise baby...
2day i do housework..
after work i clen up my clumsy room..
den i swept the floor the whole house....
included mummy's room,my room & living room...
after tat i mop the floor 2...
til the floor shinning^^
den oni i bath..
dead beat again....
mummy is really relax..
sitting on the lazy chair & read newspaper...
em...really dun understand...
may be i miss my baby 2 much..
til out of control..
dunnno wat my mind thinking....
even mummuys is also suprise wat happen 2 me 2day..
i lied 2 her tat someone special is goin 2 visit at our house 2nite..
haha..
she keep on asking me who is it...
but i told her i dunno..
wahaha...
baby ask me 2 keep it...
be a hardworking gud gal...
o...
baby i will try 2...but i din promise tat i will 100% do it..
hehe....

No comments: