Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sorry to you!!

Fabulous??my life is not fabulous ...i noe it..but wat can i do 2 change..i am really sorry...wat i can do now is juz apologize...i noe tat sorry can't make or change things or went back 2 de pass..but wat i hope is juz u can live happily and v r still frens...realize wat people always say cherish the moment v r now..otherwise, v will definitely regret...realize n understand wat it means now...i didn't noe tat u r understanding,i didn't noe tat u noe me well i didn't noe tat u treat me gud,i didin't noe tat u r caring...sorry again..i always thought tat u r not understand,always think about urself always live in ur own life and somtime not open minded at all...but..actually i am wrong..in the end oni i visualize tat i am the 1 whom r not understanding, naive, not caring,childish....but i ad make the 1st step so i have 2 continue and sorry...hope u understand n never hate me anymore...BUT if u really think tat when u hate me makes u feel better so just do it..but u are always gud in my heart...sorry about every moment tat i did be4 2 hurt u..i really didn't mean it...SORRY!!!

No comments: