Sunday, July 12, 2009

Bored monday...

Monday....boring day...i hate monday coz need 2 attend 3D Max class which teach by lecturer Mr.Chan...i hate tis class...coz it's tough and he always speak fast...so til the last hour my brain is ad hang...need 2 repeat n repeat asking...n also jot down the notes...at the same time..i hate 3D Lab..coz the room is so damn cold..always make me shaving...almost freeze inside the room....but wat 2 do..i have 2 face n learn....tis sem is really making me headache...the classes is all "HEAVY"...omg..need 2 do Flash,name card design,t-shirt design,greeting card design,3d max design & mv shoooting...my head is almost burst...sitting in the 3D Lab..boring...waiting 4 the lecturer...think of my baby...sob sob...never meet him 4 2days.....sad...and dunno wat happen 2 me 2day..so dull n hope 2 mantain silents the whole day..feel so moody.....

No comments: