Thursday, July 16, 2009

beside tat is also SORRY

i noe tat it is my choice
but i din mean 2 hurt u
coz i am 2 naive
i noe tat...
i noe i am useless...
since the day i realize....
my tears is not worth anymore...
a useless person oni noe how 2 say SORRY
beside sorry is also sorry....
wtf....
stupid,useless,stubborn,
watelse???
2 describe ppl such like tis...
i dunno how 2 cherish u..
it's my fault...
& i hurt u 2....
i will never ever 4give myself....
i am not fictitious ...
life is also not fabulous...
but i still did something 2 make my life worst...
i am ruin my own lifestyle....
i hate u....hate tis characteristic ..
can i change over a new leaf??
anyone can lend me a hand?
i need a doctor...
sometimes i am really confuse on myself..
i am really mad...
beside sorry is also
SORRY

No comments: