Sunday, July 12, 2009

Busy sat with wedding dinner

finish preparing 4 2nitewedding dinner^^

Sat....weekends again..the same thing...work...haih..every sat need 2 work...tired n bored of working at the place..but i have no choice..i jux wan 2 earn my own pocket money...take my breakfast peacefully at the mamak stall which is juz right in front of my office..after breakfsat...the busy day begins..as usual..do watever i need 2 do....work work work..serve serve serve...but sometimes will have some refreshment...not food,not drinks,not jokes...but customer..hehe..some of the customer that i serve is really nice n also handsome..especially students...and also joke n make some silly action...thats really make me feel funny on them...haha...wow..tme past..havin dinner 2nite..wedding dinner^^yeah..although it's really dead beat after working but happy that my fren is gonna married...he is 25 tis year...gonna married 2nite..hehe..congratulations...after work bb send me 2 mummy's office n prepare myself for the wedding dinner...the dinner is nice..the food is also quite delicious...but til the end of the dinner i am "fishing"..really hope 2 go back immediately n sleep..coz 2mr need 2 wake up early in the morning prepare 4 the mv shooting also...aww....the busy day juz end like tis 2day...aiksz...

No comments: