Thursday, August 27, 2009

promise...

ppl who betray me...
who done something bad on me...
juz thx u guys..
becoz of u i get 2 be strong..
becoz of u i get 2 grow older..
becoz of u i learn more...
becoz of u i noe more...
becoz of u i do more....
everythign is juz becoz of u guys...
thx 4 letting me noe..
tat there r lots of diff ppl in this earth..
wat human beings really is..
let me noe n get more closer 2 u...
thx 4 the lesson...
i will never blame u guys..
coz i born 2 learn...
learn 2 be gud n do better den u...
learn how 2 prevent from all those mother fxxker...
those promise u gave...
i will ever keep in my heart...
"let me be stronger den be4 in my life..."
tis is wat u should tell me..
the promise tat u gave n said i will kept it nicely in my heart...
& it's time 4 me 2 give out my promise...
promise tat i gave juz rmb..
i will hate u guys...
ever n after...
coz tis is the oni way 2 make myself stronger...

No comments: