Sunday, August 23, 2009

Great Birthday Celebration~~

Belated Birthday Celebration at uncle house...
uncle decicded to have a 21st(chinese lunar calender) birthday celebration...
i wanted 2 have it on sat coz all my cousin is comin back on tat day ...
n another day is sun so lots of ppl may have fun til late night...
after work on sat den v rush down to uncle's house...
mummy make 2 big cake 4 me 2 celebrate..hehe..
1 is mango cake & another 1 is kiwi cake..
yummy yummy..nice nice..
thx mummy^^
aunties cook the whole day...
finally v can have of dinner..
they'r lots of ppl...
& uncle had juz finish renovate part of his house...
he spend more den hundred k of renovate his new k room..
wow..nice n cool base hiden inside n surround...
karaoke system...
dondake~~~
nice man...so nice if i can stay there..hehe^^
big screen n nice sofe with cool air-condition...
cool karaoke system.....
the dinner start...lots of my relatives goin 2 eat^^
yummy food who cooked by aunties & grandma~~
thx aunt n grandma too...

eating eating~~
wanted 2 cut cake^^
my cute cute cousin^^
with a cute cute aunt..
most of the member of my family like 2 sing..
& most of them can sing really well...
except me..sob sob..
i can't..my singing is really bad..like shit..
haha...
after dinner everybody sing in the room~~
haha..nice n comfortable room...
den uncle say he he want me 2 cut my birthday cake inside the k room..
happy man^^
n i like the HAPPY BIRTHDAY candles..
look at those cute n colourful candles..
mango cake~~delicious...
with my same age cousin...both 21st~~
all youngster...cousins..
all elderly ppl..hehe..
thx uncle 4 singing birthday song for me....
happy..really so happy..
high in tat night...^^
mu cute lil cousin...
my silly bf...
uncle n aunt...
thx 4 the gift..uncle n cunt..
really thank u so much..
tomo arigator.....
i love the necklace n key pendant...
so nice n really suprise~~
& also thx 4 weraing it 4 me..
1st time feel so suprise n happy...
it's like my father wearing a 21st key necklace 4 daughter..
almost cried...feel so touch....
fell so warm in my heart....
warm & thx~~~T_T
cousins cousins like 2 sing after dinner~~
besides...all the aunty will sit at the dinning room n discuss about the story...
magazine of golf digest....interview uncle n invite uncle 2 take ads 4 the car honda..
wow..seems like ncle is getting more n more famous...
really feel proud of him...
uncle get the 1st prize when he represent malaysia 2 take path at others country...
cool uncle...
gossips gossips...
well ti year birthday is really different with outhers...
on tat day lots of aunt gave me angpau ncluded grandpa..
hehe..happy...get more pocket money n can save in the bank..
wow..cool...
thx again 2 uncle n aunty 4 the 21st key pendant n necklace...
thx grandma 4 the food n celebration mess...
thx mummy 4 the delicious cake n dress,pants n everything^^
thx my silly bf 4 the cute cute earing & all the celebration 4 being next 2 me...
thx orange 4 the super cute pacakaging(birthday bag)with nice ribbon n graphic on it...& also the Hello Kitty table lamp..nice n cute~~
thx candy,hui yen jie n shiau ling 4 the bag tat i wanted long time ago..
thx maya 4 the necklace ,wah 4 the scarft...thx u guys 4 the very cute birthday..
like 3d n with birthday music on it..
haha...thx everybody 4 it..love u guys so much~~
thx 4 everything^^muacksz~~


No comments: