Sunday, August 16, 2009

Messy room

The messy...
this few days is really busy...
whole day busy with assignment..
assignments..assignments...assignments....
really dead beat....
slept early in the morning..
always slept at 4 in the morning..help..
is goin 2 become a panda bear...
stuck i the assignemnt..
don't even have tie 2 pack my messy room...
baby is getting mad...
my bed is full of cloths..
pc table is full of paper,pen & notebook...
bag is all over the floor...
well...
mummy say she never c a gal's bedroom is so messy as my room..
i am the worst she ever meet..
haha...but i am her daughter...
sorry baby..i still need baby 2 clean up my room...
n he use a silly idea 2 force me 2 pack n clen up my room...
that's..ingredients trading at fb restaurant city...
he have the ingrediants i want...so i force 2 clean up lil of my room..
but i believe that few days later will be messy 2..
haha...sorry baby...
coz i dun pay 2 clean up my room..
haha...

No comments: