Monday, December 21, 2009

Food fair job

well well well...
working at PWTC food fair...
1st i really don't know what fair is it..
my fren call so i just call the boss & she confirm my job..
she just told me it's regarding about coffee..
so i just....ok^^
uniform is provided & have to wear white t-shirt & skirt...
but she say my waist must not more den 25" ....
if not i can't wear on the skirt...
den i: "err...i think i cannot wear...."
she say: "can de la~~can de la~~"
i'm just...huh???wat ever..
she say if i can't wear on the skirt so i have to wear pants & white shirt...
the 1st day i go den i saw lots of ppl at the lrt...
wearing food fabulous 1 Malaysia...
i'm just thinking..OMG...
don't tell me i'm gonna wear that stuff...
no way to me...
start to being worried....
lucky manage to fit in the skirt...
but lil short..em..it's ok....
suppose to work on fri, sat & sun...
but sun i'm busy...
have to do my research on comic fiesta at sunway...
so force to work for 2 days..
lost my money~~~sob sob..
anyway..i'm happy to work there too..
met up a high school fren...(previous name was "man")

& a gal...Irene..hopefully i din spell wrongly..
she is friendly...both of us work 2gether..
with 1 man~ haha...
opposite our boot is a hywell blender machine...
so they r inviting an artist..
an ah ma...who take the singapore film...
name "li ming"...
wow..lots of ppl take pics wif her..so cool man...
of coz me 2^^

she likes coffee too^^
me wif the artist ah ma^^]
wow..when she look at me with her big eyes..i am so scare..
her eyes is really big...& she hold my hand...
omg...i was..shock man..
her hand is so thick...so comfort.i love her hand~~
2days colleague...(from left) Irene, Man, Niko...
 
my boss~~

this is irene wif her^^
SUPER director wif Dr.Sri Wong Yan Yan~~~

hehe..she is trying out our SUPER charcoal roasted white coffee...
 from here i have to say SORRY to some of the guys there...
i lied...i'm not working on sunday....
so what i promise to gave u on sun is just to avoid u...
sorry..if v have the chance to meet again..
oni we will be real frens...

No comments: