Monday, December 7, 2009

Alienware

Well..I'm working for Alienware company which is under Dell right now..
yes..Alienware~~my uniform...
em..just let me tell those who r not really know about the product..
anyway..I'm not hard sales right now..just 2 share OK~~
Alienware is a brand which is quite famous in US..
but now it's in Malaysia right now...
it's a professional & high performance laptop&deaktop...
specially design for those gamer...
i love the design,colour & graphic...cool man..
if i don't have a mac..i will but that laptop..
it's really cool....but heavy...
my mac is ad heavy for me....haiksz...don't think too much...
It's my 1st time working for Dell...
it's nice coz those guys will never bullied us & they r so friendly...
Every1 say that too~~hehe..
happy & glad to be working over there..
working as a cashier there learn lots of thongs too...
yes..working at PIKOM PC Fair...
meet lots of rich customer & gamer...
so jealous that they own a Alienware laptop..
y my mummy din buy 4 me???
lots of customer there busy the whole day especially weekends...(Sunday)
even taking our lunch & dinner is more more more hard...
the pc fair management dun let us take our meal inside but v have no time to walk around..so just have to suffer...all pack in a store & ENJOY out meal..
when somebodys knock...we have 2 kept all de rice & c den continue again..
wow...really feel hungry while workung at pc fair...
the 1st day is so damn tired..don't even have the mood....
lucky 2nd & 3rd day is ok for me....
just prepare & wated to tie up my fuffy japanese bun hair~~~
always carrying with a smile=)
not just to make us look younger & better...
& also good for my career...
our boot....Alienware..i think it's cool & nice^^
the need for speed (Pro Street) competition..
lots of ppl join the competition....
they r so pro man~~~
the gals....^^
nice to meet al the gals & guy there..u guys r so friendly..
especially thx to my boss~~~CHUEN
thx 4 giving me a chance to earn more pocket money^^

No comments: