Monday, February 1, 2010

Mission no.2

Went to IKEA with baby yesterday~
well...Mission no.2 is Done...
change my fortune in year 2010 with RED colour...
fortuneteller told me i'm not suitable with red colour..
but it goes the same so try to be lil stubborn change the whole room red...
get my salary^^yeah..so shop at IKEA to buy my furniture..
wanted tat table long time ago~but always out of stock...
finally tis time i get it...but the price increase~WTH~
but tis & tat...make me broke~
gonna change others after CNY~
change a part 1st~mission will done again~
THX baby by helping mry to fix & built up the whole thing...
look at my whole new room^^
the side part~

nowadays fall in love wif ladybird..
not ladyBUGS baby~
whole room is red in colour & lots of ladybird..
TeeHee~~
my monitor switch~
the bear...finally i found it in useful place..
my lecturer-Alex gave me the bear when we are visiting an expo...
goin to have a big change after i'm back^^~
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments: