Monday, October 5, 2009

What life really is???

New Hairstyle...
Chopped off my long long hair & start a new life...
start to keep again with mood of happy & healthy~~~
goin to leave there soon....
tell myself i will be freedom after may 2010...
really hope to be together...
but perhaps we can't...
if u noe that we won't stay 2gether longer or ever,what will you do?
if u noe that we r no longer 2gether,what will u do?
if u noe that i am not urs or u r not mine,what will u do?
if u noe that i am giving u pressure,what will u do?
if u noe that everybody dislike,disagree us,what will u do?
for me.....
if i can, i will fly high to leave the place.start with a new life...
if i can, i will kill everybody so the world,the earth is oni me...
if i can,i might control my own life,not u to tell me what should i do..
if i can,i might kill myself & rest in peace in the heaven....